Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok we are talking about REAL cars here right? Cause honestly knowing what even a less desirable car takes to buy/restore. I'm thinking this is either a joke or you're some little kid who is too young to drive so you have no clue what you're asking/talking about.

I mean to start when you're talking "classic" cars you're talking pre-1973 and mustangs up to 1970 are going for a premium these days. 71-73 stangs like mine are a bit cheaper but some parts can be really hard to find, and given that experience, I'd say you can forget 74-78 unless you want a car that is going to be incredibly hard to find parts for and that nobody in the car culture really likes/wants to make it worth the time/trouble.

I mean to put it into perspective what of what it takes to buy/restore a car. In my case,my 72 cost 4k to buy (and it was a POS at the time) I put about 10-15k into it to get it right, and right now it's worth about 25k. So given knowledge/experience like that, you hoping to get a "classic" for just 1k....that I would assume you want to restore doesn't make much sense to most car people
(which is probably why you haven't gotten many answers)

·
Registered
45 Posts
of coarse a real car. and i dont have a very good job so i cant afford anything over $1000. and btw im not a little kid im 18

1 - 4 of 4 Posts