Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know much about cars and I want to know everything I should know about this vehicle. Other than its badass. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
depends with what you are looking for in a car. They use a lot of gas yes but since you can afford to buy a brand new one that might not matter to you. One good thing is they have a pretty good resale value but then again all sports cars like this have decent resale value. I personally like the look of the new gt500 as well as the 500 horsepower engine. They are a lot of fun to drive and is probably the cheapest car you will find with a 500 horsepower engine. If you get it you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
44 Posts
do it my friend has a 2010 gt that he suped up and now he keeps up with those gt500's and man its fast. he said if they race from a dig he can keep up but not a roll. those cars are monsters. if i had the money id have one. they have a great ride and yea not great on gas but not bad either i mean what do you expect its a muscle car with a supecharger. its not a hybid getting 50-70 mpg. if fuel economy is what you want then way look at a mustang. otherwise go for it cuz you wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you can afford a GT500 you should be able to read a few books on mustangs/a cars mechanics

otherwise you will just look like another clueless show-off if anyone asks you about any of the specs

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mustangs can't go around corners and it's really thirsty. You will spend a fortune on gas. I'd say it's a nightmare to live with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts