Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an exam today in one of my classes that started here at 8:15a.m I finished that exam before 8:30a.m. (very easy to me) now my next class doesn't start untill noon. Thats programming, doing nothing in their but stairing at a screen and daydreaming. Then I have another hour gap. Then its off to writing where again we have nothing to do. I can't stand this crap. :oops: *BOARDOM*

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
engineering is hard as hell... i was in there and realized that i really didnt care what the area under certain curves was. ( i was in civil engineering ) so i switched to business... its far more interesting to me because its actually stuff im interested in.

werd.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'M FINNALY HOME!!!

now off to go trash digging :oops:

Aparently a 100.00 lotto ticket got thrown away on my shift last night. :oops: I knew I accidently threw it away so I asked them to keep the trash, instead they throw all of it in the dumpster.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOOT! My boss and I just got done trash digin. Found the 100.00 supper lotto ticket in the trash all wet covered with beer. :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Is that really worth the money? lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brent said:
roflmao

So you splitting it???
LOL :D

nope, my lotto from last night at work showed I paid out a 100.00 more than I should have. This was because I forgot to scan that hundred dollar ticket. No money in it for me. :oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts