Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I just bought my new Mustang 4 months ago and I'm excited to talk with people who have as much passion for their beautiful Mustangs as I do! :love:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just realized that there is a specific section for Greetings posts.. sorry! Im new to this whole forum thing!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

This is a great place to ask anything you would like to know about your Mustang. A wealth of knowledge is at your computer now.

When you reach 50 posts you need to get the discount code from American Muscle so if you decide to mod a little you can save some $$$$$

American Muscle is a Forum supporting sponsor and carry just about anything you could want for a Mustang. Shipping is always no charge at AM.

Take some pictures of your car and post them so we all can see what ya got.

Ronnie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a great place to ask anything you would like to know about your Mustang. A wealth of knowledge is at your computer now.

When you reach 50 posts you need to get the discount code from American Muscle so if you decide to mod a little you can save some $$$$$

American Muscle is a Forum supporting sponsor and carry just about anything you could want for a Mustang. Shipping is always no charge at AM.

Take some pictures of your car and post them so we all can see what ya got.

Ronnie
Thanks! I'm not planning on modifying my Mustang very much, but my first purchase will be a new exhaust, but the one I want is around $500 :(

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
:welcome:

I moved it for ya. Any of our staff can help you any time. There's almost always one of us online. :good: :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome:

I moved it for ya. Any of our staff can help you any time. There's almost always one of us online. :good: :)
Thanks! Sorry about that!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to Mustang Evolution!
Thanks! Everyone is so helpful here, there were a bunch of jerks on a different forum that I found before this one! :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks! Everyone is so helpful here, there were a bunch of jerks on a different forum that I found before this one! :)
Well, you came to a "Jerk Free" forum here! I haven't met one yet! What you will find here, is a collective bunch of men and women that are passionate about their Mustangs!
It is mindboggling(sp) just how much experience and knowledgeable these people are! Better yet, they are willing to share what they know. I love this place!:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, you came to a "Jerk Free" forum here! I haven't met one yet! What you will find here, is a collective bunch of men and women that are passionate about their Mustangs!
It is mindboggling(sp) just how much experience and knowledgeable these people are! Better yet, they are willing to share what they know. I love this place!:)
I've already gained a lot of information from people, I love it! Btw, the black bra looks badass on your Stang, I was trying to decide if I wanted to invest in one or not ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, I love it here so far! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Howdy!

Where in this wide world are you? States, I assume?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
156 Posts
I recently joined ME and have found several members who are always willing to answer questions. You're going to love it here. Welcome!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts