Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought my 1st brand new mustang! It's 2012 v6 305hp! No performance pack. Do y'all have any suggestions on what I should do 1st to trick out my ride??

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
deaser84 said:
Hello, I just bought my 1st brand new mustang! It's 2012 v6 305hp! No performance pack. Do y'all have any suggestions on what I should do 1st to trick out my ride??
Are you looking for cosmetic up grades or power or both? Do you want to keep your warranty intact?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely want to keep warranty!! Tint windows and then........I don't know! Any suggestions? If you know an inexpensive way to get more power or gas mileage or looks? I'm looking to improve for cheap right now!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
deaser84 said:
I definitely want to keep warranty!! Tint windows and then........I don't know! Any suggestions? If you know an inexpensive way to get more power or gas mileage or looks? I'm looking to improve for cheap right now!
Lol wouldn't we all. Not too much you can do without voiding tge warranty...

·
Registered
61 Posts
when i 1st bought my 2010 sixxer i decided that i would leave it stock for the exception of window tint until my 36,000 warranty ran out. so while i was waiting i was putting money aside saving up for mods. when that time came I had over $3000 saved up for it .Let me tell u it was like having a new car all over again ,only better ,louder and faster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am also new to this site. I just bought a 2012 V6. It,s as plain as it can get. The only thing I want to do is get some new tires with raised white lettering. Besides Goodyear, which I heard is not good in rain, does anyone have any suggestions on other tires?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great idea ronin! Save up till warranty is up! Except I bought the extended warranty for 100,000 miles!! Haha

·
Registered
61 Posts
i did not get the 100,000 warranty just so i can start modding after 36,000
LOL!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
deaser84 said:
Great idea ronin! Save up till warranty is up! Except I bought the extended warranty for 100,000 miles!! Haha
Yeah, I did too. But as soon as my Boss intake come in I'm gonna cancel what's left and get a partial refund on the unused warranty.

·
Registered
492 Posts
You guys do know that you have a 60k mile warranty on the power train right? The 36k is the bumper to bumper. If you care, cuz I don't. Lol

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Hey guess what......if you mod your car and blow it up at 2k miles its the same as modding it at 100k miles. Either way you are still gonna have to pay out of pocket. I guess it just depends on how long you wanna wait to have fun. This is just one way to look at it.

Oh.....Welcome aboard!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts