Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keeney, Project Pony, Bucko, or Strang Mud can text, email, or call me when GravyDog is banned or gone.

I am not going to read anymore garbage from the small minority. The loudest voice is not the majority. Rioters, people bent on destroying private properly, and those that are without a moral code will not have my respect. I will not listen to anti-American rhetoric from those bent on destroying my Country,

·
Registered
562 Posts
Trust me... dread reading some threads now when I see she has commented.

I'm tired of an attention seeking, half dressed little girl commenting about stuff she clearly does just to get a rise out of everyone.

Thought this was a mustang forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hopefully you'll be back soon. Hate seeing members leave who actually contribute something worth reading and have some real knowledge on our cars.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
797 Posts
Been waiting for something like this to happen. I think there is a better way to handle this. I hope the Mods step in and take care of the issue. Remember, Love and Tolerance is our Code. Try to be an example not an issue. Lead by experience, not the ax.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will slow down and give a better, more defined response later. Right now I am a booked solid. Weekends can be busy for me at times.

·
Premium Member
6,839 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm gone too. You guys have fun. Nice knowing you all.
Edit: probably will be back sometime.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I'm thinking the same. Have not been here for very long, but, damn. Some people just don't know how to take a hint.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not do this to start a migration movement that leads away from ME. This is a petdonal choice. I made it public because I did not want anyone to think I dropped off of the face of the earth.

This is an amazing forum, with some of the best people I have met. The advice here is above anything online. Without the help of many of you my Mustang would likely be as dead as my Dodge Ram.

Some of you may be thinking that I am acting irrational or immature. You may even assume that I am doing nothing more than the Trump protesters that are causing problems due to their disagreement over one man (one man that the majority voted for).

I'm a way you could say this is my own personal protest. I am not trying to divide and conquer. I am not being immature and throwing a tantrum to get my way. I am not looking to destroy anything. I am simply choosing to withdraw until Gravy is dealt with.

I am an American, and I am passionate about this Country. I would have no problem fighting for my freedom and for the rights the founding fathers established this Nation on.

My absence is is my polite way of standing up for my Country and my beliefs. I have seen multiple active forum members, that are true contributors, ask Gravy to stop insulting America. We have tried to explain our political system and how Democracy works. She continues to taunt and mock those members (several of which have served and fought in the military).

I'm case you did not guess, I despise Obama and everything he does. In my opinion Obama was and is an abomination that has scarred the USA. Did I protest, insult, or belittle Obama supporters; of course not. Obama was elected by the majority. He won, I lost, and I had to accept the loss of stocks, the loss of work, the loss of a house I personally built (it had to go, I could not afford it any longer), and a loss of the integrity and strength of America globally. As an American I accepted the choice my fellow citizens made. I stood proud and continue to salute my flag.

So why am I taking a leave of absence? I refuse to accept the fact that Gravy is allowed to insult my Country, and slap my Countrymen and women in the face with ignorant fodder that is nothing more than extremist liberal parroting.

I have friends around the world. I have commented on their political policies before. I have listened, and I have learned. There are things I do not, and will not agree with. However, I am not going to spew hate and insult the policies those people choose to accept. I also so not plan to live in, or contribute to a Nation I do not agree with. I love the weather and landscape of Canada, but I'm not going to move there. I am also not going to insult their way of life.

GravyDog is not an American. If she did happen to live here then she would have had the right to vote and then give her comments of disapproval. She has no clue about this Country, our way of life, or about Democracy and freedom.

There are many actors and actresses that I refuse to support. I am not watching their movie if they are willing to cause a negative outcry that divides America. The same goes for musicians and other celebrities and well known personalities.

That being said; if ME is to going to support Gravy I am reluctantly checking out. She is a problem here. She is a nuisance to many. I liked her, and was even entertained by her banter for a while. Now that I know her a bit more I choose to disasociate myself with her. I do wish her the best in life. I hope as she matures she becomes an amazing asset to the medical field. At this time she is a disgrace to ME.

Let me know when she is gone and I will be back and active. I hate to miss out on the conversations and knowledge, but I am making a personal choice.

·
Premium Member
6,839 Posts
It's just a chance to cool off. I, for one, thought we could handle a political discussion. There's a reason they're a no-no. It pisses people off way too quickly.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Recon, I debate politics and religion almost daily. I enjoy the difference of opinions. I enjoy learning new facts. I have no tolerance for uneducated parroting and insults though.

I would love to see a political section added here. It would be fun. What we have at the moment is not a political discussion; it is complete BS.

·
Registered
8,457 Posts
So let me get this straight... The guys that actually started the political discussion, by commenting on the election, are now tapping out???
You all are acting just as immature as Sarah was... Only she has an excuse... She is still just a kid!

You CAN'T leave yet! You guys still haven't covered the topic of religion...
:p:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Seeing said offender definitely steers me away from threads at this point. Fortunately this person doesn't usually visit the technical threads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
You guys are so, so wrong. Trump is going to be SUCH a disgrace to America. Same as Bush was...
He has proven that ALL through the election with his BS...
You keep calling me an ignorant twit; maybe you should quit thinking rallies & riots are just the actions of a bunch of crybaby liberals.
People are fed up with things.
Things are going to get worse...

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Trust me... dread reading some threads now when I see she has commented.

I'm tired of an attention seeking, half dressed little girl commenting about stuff she clearly does just to get a rise out of everyone.

Thought this was a mustang forum...

Read what i write. i wrote it for a REASON!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Keeney, Project Pony, Bucko, or Strang Mud can text, email, or call me when GravyDog is banned or gone.

I am not going to read anymore garbage from the small minority. The loudest voice is not the majority. Rioters, people bent on destroying private properly, and those that are without a moral code will not have my respect. I will not listen to anti-American rhetoric from those bent on destroying my Country,
:nonono:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You guys are so, so wrong. Trump is going to be SUCH a disgrace to America. Same as Bush was...
He has proven that ALL through the election with his BS...
You keep calling me an ignorant twit; maybe you should quit thinking rallies & riots are just the actions of a bunch of crybaby liberals.
People are fed up with things.
Things are going to get worse...
The number of rioters are greatly outweighed by the number of people who voted for him. Just a few grains of sand on an entire beach.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.