Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
What I find utterly fascinating is how people will look at a public figure they don't know and predict what said public figure's actions will be in the future. Gravydog316? Tell me, why should we be worried? What amazing insight do you have on Donald Trump that gives you the power to see into his mind? Where did you obtain this deep well of wisdom that gives you the strength to chastise and lecture ignorant foreigners about the leaders they elect to govern them?

I'll explain it for you!.. You see she is Canadian!... And because of that, she just knows, and is simply smarter than All Of Us Yanks!!... simply because Canada is just better at, well everything!.. Never mind any and all actual facts!.. that's just the way Canadians are!.. at least every damn Canadian I've ever come across!..

Sent from the One and Only ME!..馃嵒

Registered
I'll explain it for you!.. You see she is Canadian!... And because of that, she just knows, and is simply smarter than All Of Us Yanks!!... simply because Canada is just better at, well everything!.. Never mind any and all actual facts!.. that's just the way Canadians are!.. at least every damn Canadian I've ever come across!..

Also, she's been wresting since she was an 8-year-old child. Somehow that also makes her an expert on the subject. Not quite sure how, but she brought that up in another message and then went right into her political rant. And no, we aren't all from the Deep South Bible Belt. Look at the electoral map. A large portion of the country was red.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Registered
I'm @ work rn.

You elected a reality TV star
& wrestling hall of famer.The world is terrified; your grandchildren are going to laugh at you.

Registered
Also, she's been wresting since she was an 8-year-old child. Somehow that also makes her an expert on the subject. Not quite sure how, but she brought that up in another message and then went right into her political rant. And no, we aren't all from the Deep South Bible Belt. Look at the electoral map. A large portion of the country was red.

Don't forget how she remembers watching 9/11 happen and all!.. Even though she was like what, 5?.. at the time?... lol.

Registered
Why does this matter?

because I want you guys to prove me wrong, instead of threatening to leave & complaining that I should be banned.
teach this ignorant canucknucklehead something.

& wrestling hall of famer.The world is terrified; your grandchildren are going to laugh at you.

Registered
I do remember it. Why don't you guys actually talk to me, & answer my questions?
instead of getting so angry & defensive over a scared little girl???

Registered
because I want you guys to prove me wrong, instead of threatening to leave & complaining that I should be banned.

You're not even understanding his simple question. He wants to know why you being at work matters. Please don't take the time to answer. If you are an RN, you really should be caring for your patients instead of spending time in a Mustang forum. If my family member was in the hospital, I would hope their caregiver wouldn't be distracted with non work related stuff.

Registered

You have been proven wrong!.. you are just to arrogant to see it!..

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.