Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since sunday i've had the flu, been running a 104 fever (until wednesday afternoon) with no break. havn't been able to keep my food down for 4 days now. Last night I slept in my bathroom.. I had blankets and pillows and everything set up so when i needed to puke i wouldnt have to rush in getting there and risk fucking up my carpet or something. It's really uncomfortable in there (wood floors) but i dont know.. at the same time it's not horrible, lol.

i turned the shower on last night and listened to the water like it was rainfall, it calmed my stomach.

cant do that for too long though, we dont have a water bill but we've got a septic tank, and i used to do that everytime i got sick last year, needless to say we had to have our septic tank emptied and i had to pay for it. ($275 fucking US dollars to stick a tube into a hole and turn the **** vacume on for 15 minutes.... )

i dont know why i made this thread..

has anyone else here ever willingly slept in the bathroom other than when they are wasted?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
ItWouldAppearSo said:
has anyone else here ever willingly slept in the bathroom other than when they are wasted?

yup. ive fallen asleep on the toilet willing while sober before. damn shits

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ken said:
Don't Read this whatever you do. :(
that makes me scared.

Monkey said:
ItWouldAppearSo said:

yup. ive fallen asleep on the toilet willing while sober before. damn shits
lol, have you ever gone to sleep in the bathroom by taking a pillow and going in there with the intentions of sleeping?

·
Registered
800 Posts
A good friend of mine is in the hospital right now due to having what he thought was just the flu for like 4wks, and then after all what he through at it didnt cut it, his wife finally convinced him to see the doctor, and now he is on a oxygen machine feeding him oxygen through a tube, since he has bronchitis & pneumonia on top of it.

So dont mess around with this flu stuff, you need to really get to a doctor before it gets to bad :|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts