Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never been snowboarding... ive skiid for the past 16 years of my life but imma go make a fool of myself on some iowa hill snowboarding lol wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
snowboarding is way diff. have u ever wakeboarded in the summer? that should help ya

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
dont break your ass bone like me :( i didnt take lessons cause i knew how to surf and it was a lot different than i thought it was. i could move my feet while surfing and not when snowboarding. threw my balence off.

bottom line, take lessons, or cram a pillow down your ass :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
thats why u wakeboard.. ur straped in just like a snowboard sept its harder to turn lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
this face is funny, I crack up everytime I see it! - :no:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
ZimStang said:
ive never been snowboarding... ive skiid for the past 16 years of my life but imma go make a fool of myself on some iowa hill snowboarding lol wish me luck!
Bring along Capt Morgan he will keep you warm when you hit a tree and waiting for help :shock: :D :D :D

J/K please be careful

·
Registered
28 Posts
how do u make pics come up under ur signature

·
Registered
28 Posts
how do u do it! i want u all to see my stang

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I you have some pics hosted just go to profile and add this
it is that easy then after that you can add your mods or whatever to the sig also

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys im back and i didnt break anything. It was pretty fun i got the hang of it quickly. goin again sunday with the g/f :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts