Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking no, but it's a conv, but mines in a helluva lot better condition...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
I'm thinking no, but it's a conv, but mines in a helluva lot better condition...
It looks like its had a hard life. I would stay away from it..

·
Registered
309 Posts
I wouldn't bro. I think ragtops are overrated though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
Yours look better! But I think you want a convertible! Keep checking... You will find a cleaner one.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Supe01stang said:
Yours look better! But I think you want a convertible! Keep checking... You will find a cleaner one.
Thank you! Yes I do want a convertible, I dont think I'm going to trade with this one, it is in sorry condition. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a vert, I love it. Washing them are by hand only if you care about the top. My decision to get a soft top was based on having another car for a DD and I have a garage. If not for those, I would be driving a Prius. Naaaaa, just kidding. Get your dream car!

·
Registered
51 Posts
primer2tone said:
That doesn't look like a dream car to me. Keep looking.
Yes to this! Keep looking.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it sucks, I've been wanting a convertible for a while, and when one comes, it's ragged out! That sucks :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
Yeah, it sucks, I've been wanting a convertible for a while, and when one comes, it's ragged out! That sucks :(
Patience leads to open doors a Mustangs who need good homes.... ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
I found mine last week in cars.com. My 03 GT vert.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Supe01stang said:
Check it out.... You'll find one close too you!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Supe01stang said:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Check it out.... You'll find one close too you!
Also check AOL autos.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Having a Vert isn't all that great man.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Ryan7racin said:
Having a Vert isn't all that great man.
I guess it also depends on where you live, I'm from Louisiana right by New Orleans so it's always hot and humid. Right now it's around 80 during the day so I drop the top sometimes.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I know, I've had a few ( one was a 95 cobra conv) (purple with white top & white leather interior) she had some leaks to say the least, but I still want another one.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Supersnake04 said:
Yeah I know, I've had a few ( one was a 95 cobra conv) (purple with white top & white leather interior) she had some leaks to say the least, but I still want another one.
Mine has a few leaks but its not bad, it's nice once it's cool weather outside. Just Louisiana weather sucks most of the time.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I liked that stang but it was in to bad of a condition, if I had the funds to fix it I would try to trade, but I'm to young to be able to afford the repairs...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts