Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me y there's a import thread in a mustang site??? And y is there discussion over it get on a shatty import site and do your dissing there where it can b appreciated cos were all mustang lovers here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy714 posted if Honda mask 4cyl cars that r better than v8s...

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

That can beat v8s sry

·
Registered
535 Posts
Define import. Some mustangs may be considered imports as they can be produced in Canada. I don't know if you realize that so you might have to change forums :/

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some can all are not ford is an American company yes a lot is done out of the usa now only so the companys can make more money cos the costs out of the USA r cheaper for them...but they charge more

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
stanglover85 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that ford is a domestic company along w Chevy and dodge...
Might as well consider toyota, nissan and mercedes benz as well as hino trucks. They all have factories within a few hours of me

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where is the country of origin? Not the united states.... They r not domestic.... Ford Dodge and Chevy came from the good old United States of America

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I'm not saying they don't make decent vehicles just saying this is a mustang site mustangs are domestic to the united states Hondas and the others aren't maybe they should start a site for them instead of stirring in a mustang site

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Ignorance and intolerance never cease to amaze me... Don't like imports? Rip all the wiring and electronics from your cars.. Again ignorance and intolerance...
Thread closed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.