Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Center console Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle audio

This is the Pioneer unit I have. I love it.
Has HD radio. Sirius. Cd. Bluetooth. USB(I have a 32g flash drive I play my music from)
Can also play movies if you're on a long drive(just don't watch and drive)
With the blue tooth, all my calls are hands free. Has voice recog. Hell, even my phone book on my iPhone shows up on the screen. I just scroll thru to make a call
Can also have navigation added at a later time. And can also hook up a reverse camera.
I paid $499 + install.
And it really wakes up the sound system.
Has 2 custom equalizers. It's almost as if you are in a sound studio with all the different controls on it.
Needless to say, I was a lil apprehensive about it cause it didn't have the navi built in(but most of us have iPhones, who needs navi). I've had it since the week before Christmas and it is by far the best non performance upgrade to my stang.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
If you'd like, I can make a short video tomorrow of the different functions it has. It's quite impressive.
The same unit with navi was just shy of $1,000. I opted to go without navi and it was $499. And the good thing is, I can always have navi loaded into it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Metra has dash kits and wiring kits for the 2013 mustang already. Part # 99-5823CH they run about $300.

So probably not worth throwing a el cheepo deck in. Might as well go with one that at least has built in nav, sat, and HD radio

·
Registered
8 Posts
Metra has dash kits and wiring kits for the 2013 mustang already. Part # 99-5823CH they run about $300.

So probably not worth throwing a el cheepo deck in. Might as well go with one that at least has built in nav, sat, and HD radio
Yeah that is the plan. I will do it I may wait a few more months. I was on crutchfield and would get everything for about $600. But there dash kits are on back order.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i409/rebeltx/IMG_1915_zps687632cf.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i409/rebeltx/IMG_1926_zps19c048f1.jpg

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol. I could see the outline for the lady but it was not lit up... After some tinkering I found out that if you hold the big center button that chooses head/feet for about 10sec. It will change. You can also mix the red, green, and blue backlights to make any color and make the display read a message like "mustang"

I really like my Sony deck. I found it on sale after searching around. It picks up my Bluetooth and everything as soon as i am in the car, no problem working with the latest I phone updates...something some other units are haveing issues with...pioneer... Video quality is nice too, I was impressed with the clarity.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lol. I could see the outline for the lady but it was not lit up... After some tinkering I found out that if you hold the big center button that chooses head/feet for about 10sec. It will change. You can also mix the red, green, and blue backlights to make any color and make the display read a message like "mustang"

I really like my Sony deck. I found it on sale after searching around. It picks up my Bluetooth and everything as soon as i am in the car, no problem working with the latest I phone updates...something some other units are haveing issues with...pioneer... Video quality is nice too, I was impressed with the clarity.
Which sony deck did you get? Because if its that good I am gonna check it out...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts