Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys until now American muscle have not answered my queries,I'm just asking them if they accept orders from the Philippines and do they send deliver it here in the Philippines?i don't care if I have to pay for the delivery..my v6 is stock and I'm contented with the speed and fuel consumption for now,so my first priority is the parts and accessories then the sound like borla atak,after this all I will upgrade my speed..to boost up my v6 hp

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dude chill AM is a great company they will get back to you ASAP. It's 4:35 in the east coast. They won't get back to you till like 11 am

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SoCalKev said:
Dude chill AM is a great company they will get back to you ASAP. It's 4:35 in the east coast. They won't get back to you till like 11 am
Wer will I go exact contact person email fb to ask?coz its been days bro..

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yea Bro, I got reply's every time I emailed AM, it's a great Company!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Jimizee said:
Guys until now American muscle have not answered my queries,I'm just asking them if they accept orders from the Philippines and do they send deliver it here in the Philippines?i don't care if I have to pay for the delivery..my v6 is stock and I'm contented with the speed and fuel consumption for now,so my first priority is the parts and accessories then the sound like borla atak,after this all I will upgrade my speed..to boost up my v6 hp
They do deliver bro chill.. I told u your too rush rush .. Just find the part and place the order it will tell you what the shipping cost will be

·
Registered
83 Posts
Keep in mind it was a holiday weekend and a lot of people got 4 days off, Pump the brakes there turbo.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
primer2tone said:
Contact AMDanBailer, he's our site sponsor for American Muscle and handles customer questions and concerns. Send him a private message and I'm sure he'll get back to you later today. http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/users/18785/
Tnx a lot god bless

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Nocheala said:
Keep in mind it was a holiday weekend and a lot of people got 4 days off, Pump the brakes there turbo.
Ah I'm sorry it's Monday here

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Jimizee,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Please understand we're not in the office on the weekends. We're here Monday - Friday from 9-5:30. However my CS team is here on Saturdays from 9-5:30 as well and they can answer any questions you may have!

Unfortunately we don't offer shipping to the Philippines. All of this information can be found on our website.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/shipping.html

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm so going to use that quote in the very near future, love it, good stuff!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts