Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I got a 2001 pony (v-6), and I want to make it fast, as in really fast. What method should I take knowing I'll only have the car for 3 more years, and I still need really good gas mileage, (I'm driving an hour to and from school every day, and every other weekend 4 hours one way.... good gas mileage is a must). I thought about getting dual exhaust, and that's probably the first thing I'll do. I found a dual conversion kit for my car that will only set me back about $230, and then I can either keep the mufflers that come with it, or trash them and trade up to magnaflow or flowmaster or some other muffler. Also, I want to take out that hood scoop insert, and make it functional with Cold Air Induction, I think that would be awesome. I'm planning on getting a K&N Filter some time in the near future. Would a superchip be worth the money? I could get a dual programmable one and put one program for good gas mileage, and one for good horsepower? I also found some things I think will make it look nice, such as a body kit front bumper. Good thing one of my best friends loves painting cars :D. I thought about putting ghost flames on the hood, but I think I'll pass. I want to beat those v-8's. I already have the sound aspect taken care of. I have 2 10'' subs back there now, and I'm going to build custom boxes to hold 2-12'' subs, and it will give me more trunk space since the last place couldn't fit the boxes under the factory built in amps. I also thought of fog lights. Oh, and under drive pulleys. If anyone has any ideas on how to make my car fast for not much, but still operate well, lol, hook me up?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Are you asking v6mustangstuff.com for prices/help on what they think you should do? If not, this post shouldnt be in the sponsor forums... Ill leave this up till you respond.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts