Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 02 stang has been grinding gears lately but i dont know what to do. im thinking its the clutch fluid or the clutch cable needs to be adjusted. i have a mac short shifter and i had it for a month or two without any problems but mabey it could be the shifter.

·
Registered
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to put fluid in the clutch i have to take the tranny down (i can take it down myself buti would not know what to do from there) so adjusting the clutch cable probobly isnt the problem damn. i guess i will just take it too ford i still have warranty. but i have to pay 50 bucks every time i take it to get fixed.

·
Registered
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just saw my clutch quadrant is bent so i am thinking thats what caused my syncros to go out i will be taking my car to the dealer so they can fix it and i will order a new clutch quadrant from steeda im sure those dont bend

·
Registered
530 Posts
Um.... Clutch Fluid? We don't have a hydrolic clutch. We don't have clutch fluid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.