Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an 03 GT and it had brand new tires.. The front tires are wearing excessively on the inside. It is lowered and has the stock struts. I'm wondering if new struts will fix this or not. Any advice will help thanks

·
Registered
779 Posts
03fastblack said:
I recently bought an 03 GT and it had brand new tires.. The front tires are wearing excessively on the inside. It is lowered and has the stock struts. I'm wondering if new struts will fix this or not. Any advice will help thanks
.. Bad alignment

Shocks / Struts dont deal with that

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
yea the stock plates wont really do anything for alignment thats why you can purchase new ones (I recomend maximum motorsports 4 bolt CC plates) some brands wont even let you adjust it to spec.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RUNNWLD said:
Hey fastback what springs you lowered on?
Stack racing. I left the isolators out and got a 2 inch drop. I've had no problems with the isolators out.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Stack racing

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
any more than about 1 inch you will require something to align it it might be wobble bolts for the shock to knuckle mount or modifying the cc plates or using new cc plates, but the front tire has to be pushed back outward

1 - 10 of 10 Posts