Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any major changes you can do to the interior other than seats,radio,trimming what about the dash ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I added a dash kit to mine.
View attachment 88936
Nice.........

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Check out True Fiber, I have a Airbrushed Carbon Fiber Roof liner for my 2013.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Nice.........

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Check out True Fiber, I have a Airbrushed Carbon Fiber Roof liner for my 2013.
2005-2013 Mustang Carbon Fiber Headliner (V6/GT/GT500)

trufiber.com

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow, lots of cool interiors. Is everyone just using dash kits or are some of these actually painted interiors? I wonder how well paint would really hold up on the interior.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Wow, lots of cool interiors. Is everyone just using dash kits or are some of these actually painted interiors? I wonder how well paint would really hold up on the interior.
Mine is painted! Just have to be careful with your layers so that it doesn't crack. Then put a nice clear coat! Holds up good!

·
Registered
686 Posts
where did u order your parts and what's the thing on the dash?
Parts that are colored?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I painted them all! 3 coats then clear coat twice. Im about to pinstripe the gauge area as well as various other areas

·
Registered
876 Posts
Ive only seen the dash kits sold for the s197 models and it look like you have a newedge. So id suggest painting parts, new seats or re upholstered

1 - 20 of 37 Posts