Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
McQueen said:
Nice!!! Will you do the laguna seca down the line? I believe it goes under that splitter.
I thought that was a totally different splitter. Dunno? I won't do any thing else to it though. Laguna splitter is kinda pricey I think. Fixing to lay some tile for a buddy of mine that's building a house. The money I get from that I'm thinking side splitters, Barton shifter( already have 2 post bracket), and maybe the two gauge package and gauge pod trim piece from AM.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

curtin1991 said:
Looks good . Stay away from the curbs!
Thanks. Good advice. My 07 was lowered so I am used to leaving a little room in the front. Besides, I back in every chance I get( usually every time).

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It looks good. I've got the same splitter as well. Surprisingly, I haven't had any issues scraping the ground or bumping into curbs. I guess I'm taking parking and driveway entry's and exits a lot more carefully.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
It looks good. I've got the same splitter as well. Surprisingly, I haven't had any issues scraping the ground or bumping into curbs. I guess I'm taking parking and driveway entry's and exits a lot more carefully.
At stock height I haven't had any trouble either. It always sits above the curbs. Here shortly soon as my CC plates come in I am going to have to watch out for the curbs.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nosympathy said:
At stock height I haven't had any trouble either. It always sits above the curbs. Here shortly soon as my CC plates come in I am going to have to watch out for the curbs.
You lowering? If so, what all are you replacing besides the plates?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
You lowering? If so, what all are you replacing besides the plates?
Maximum Motorsport caster camber plates, koni strt shocks and struts, h&r super sport springs, BMR pan hard bar. Have everything at my house but the CC plates. Backordered for another weekish from what AM told me. Also doing FRPP jounce bumpers since it is such a low drop and Cincinnati streets are crappy.

Soon after going to do the LCA and UCA from BMR with relo brackets for the LCA.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looks awesome...... Don't cut any squirrels in half :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moto111 said:
What chin spoiler is that ? Looks awesome
Boss splitter from AM. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Was a PITA to install by myself, but took my time and improvised and I love it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Moto111 said:
I like may have to look into it ethir Guna do dash in cf or get this idk which lol what are the fogs wired to
California Special came with the lower fogs from factory instead of grill fogs. You have to have the CS/Boss lower facia for this splitter to fit. Make sure to research before you decide.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts