Mustang Evolution Forum banner

321 - 340 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
I'm still trying to find a takeoff 15 manifold though. So anyone knows of one. Let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wait Rap from reading what you said the '15 coyote IM flows better then the boss and fits the 11-14 5.0? Not sure if I read all the comments right. Would really be interested though if it's a possibility.

2011 Kona Blue Gt

IG - The_Chech

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Wait Rap from reading what you said the '15 coyote IM flows better then the boss and fits the 11-14 5.0? Not sure if I read all the comments right. Would really be interested though if it's a possibility.

2011 Kona Blue Gt

IG - The_Chech

It flows better then the boss to a certain point yes. If your still looking for a manifold to go past 7500 then it's still either the boss or the CJ

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i installed boss mani couple days ago but after engine light came on with code P0307 cylinder 7 misfire detected. does anybody have an idea what could be the problem? i tried to clear it using my tuner but it will come on again after i drove it for couple miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
i installed boss mani couple days ago but after engine light came on with code P0307 cylinder 7 misfire detected. does anybody have an idea what could be the problem? i tried to clear it using my tuner but it will come on again after i drove it for couple miles.

First thing first stop driving. If it was after the new tune then revert back to the old tune. Contact the tuner shop.

·
Registered
76 Posts
First thing first stop driving. If it was after the new tune then revert back to the old tune. Contact the tuner shop.

yeah i had bama tune on it. probably gonna call them to make sure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good article, thanks for the post. I have the same nitrous outlet setup as well! For anyone still having trouble CJ Pony parts has a video install on YouTube for the 302 manifold install

·
Registered
37 Posts
Try someone better than Bama. Look for a local tuner and dyno you can get to. Or at least a dyno and a tuner that can remote in. Changing a manifold takes a little more than a basic e-mail tune. They may work for adding a simple CAI but changing your manifold is going to take at least a few pulls to get it correct. When you spend that much on a new intake, you don't just want it to run but you want a tuner to maximize your power but make sure the engine is running correctly. After experiencing a proper tune, I watched my tuner not just use his laptop but his ear too and got me to a great result.
Just my opinion.

321 - 340 of 357 Posts