Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my lethal x-pipe delete in and cant find any install instrut on it, thought one of u guys be abe to help me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see thnks bro have done this mod and if so how long did i take you? do u think the new bbk shorty headers fit after i install these

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
i see thnks bro have done this mod and if so how long did i take you? do u think the new bbk shorty headers fit after i install these
Its simple, go under ur car after u lift and put it on stands, spray the **** outta the mid pipe bolts on the midpipe to headers section and mid pipe to OTA Pipes, after 10min of letting them soak just unbolt them with a friend to hold it and it should slide out easy. And yes those "useless" shorties will bolt up fine as replacement eye candy headers. I say useless and eye candy because thats all there good for.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dam charlie ur mean but any way thanks, i am planning on getting the shorties so i can use them for single or twin turbo set up, so i dont think its gonna be useless in the long run. what do u think.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
dam charlie ur mean but any way thanks, i am planning on getting the shorties so i can use them for single or twin turbo set up, so i dont think its gonna be useless in the long run. what do u think.
Yea unless going Turbo then they are literally only good for eye candy or replacements for cracked headers. I wanna go turbo myself but im waiting on a fellow member to see what final results he gets with his crazy Procharger setup.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Do you plan on getting forged internals too?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
turbo that ish from my understanding u can only go so far with a procharger setup like smaller pulleys and stuff, but wit a turbo setup the possibilities are almost endless, and im keeping my v6.

as far as forged internal and cams, ported heads yes they are a must and will be starting to mod them here pretty soon. ive been calling around and surfing the web, like mmr and super six motersports. any other leads on these type of mods charlie?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
turbo that ish from my understanding u can only go so far with a procharger setup like smaller pulleys and stuff, but wit a turbo setup the possibilities are almost endless, and im keeping my v6.

as far as forged internal and cams, ported heads yes they are a must and will be starting to mod them here pretty soon. ive been calling around and surfing the web, like mmr and super six motersports. any other leads on these type of mods charlie?
For cams a shop here locally has a sister shop that does custom cams thats it besides mmr and super six

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do u think mmr s 3.7 V-6 Forged rotating assembly is really good for up to 1200hp? that would be worth 2000$huh .also how much do think it would cost for install

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
do u think mmr s 3.7 V-6 Forged rotating assembly is really good for up to 1200hp? that would be worth 2000$huh .also how much do think it would cost for install
Id get my install free lol but it is a bigger job but i would expect it to be a pretty penny bro. I think the mmr internals could handle 1200 my friend who is twin turbo on his 08 GTCS and is pushing 900 to the wheels has their intake mani and internals .

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how would you get ur install free?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
prove it and then ill believe it

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

hey black on black how haerd was ur lethal performance o/r h-pipe install? got any tips?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
how would you get ur install free?
Sponsored by HPS here in El Paso Tx. Me and my Friend Drake are Sponsored. Ill either pay close to nothing or free entirely. Got my gears, DS, LCA, UCA, Panhard bar, Springs. Free lol just have to put a magnetic decal on my car when i run the track.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

He gets everything for free ! :p
Lol i get good deals bro!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hook it up or else..............jus kiddin.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
prove it and then ill believe it

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

hey black on black how haerd was ur lethal performance o/r h-pipe install? got any tips?
Lol yea prove it :p and Charlie pretty much summed it up, its a pretty straight forward install, but make sure you shoot the header bolts with some lube. I didn't and had to replace a bolt :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im gonna go on base and rent a stall with a lift so that should help plus they got every thing i need.

hey charlie you dont have to lie to kick it bro. lmao ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did you use abreaker bar and extesions

1 - 20 of 28 Posts