Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get Roush axle backs, bbk headers, and off road x pipes, but idk which one to order first.. Any help

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Headers first and the x pipe all at once. That'll gove you the most HP gains and sound. Then from there see how it sounds. I've heard this setup. Sounds like hell

·
Registered
289 Posts
Have you seen the video of them?
Yes way to loud you might as well get borla atak and i heard someone get a ticket with that same setup for being to loud

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Pastelasoproductions. Check his videos or 2011 long tube headers. I like it, but would never do it. I would give link but I'm on my iPhone.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Yes way to loud you might as well get borla atak and i heard someone get a ticket with that same setup for being to loud
In Alabama as long as you have a muffler it doesn't matter. We are the only state in a few that don't care about emissions or loudness

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
You should be! I'm gonna start with the roush axelbacks.my neighbors are gonna love me leaving at 5:45 am. Lol
Bro same here!! My neighbor one time came to ask me " hey Charlie you on vacation or sum we haven't been waking up at 7am the last few days? And I was like oh yea I've been driving the wife's car that's why" hahaa they wake up with my loud ass cold starts cuz my cold start consists of my car idling at 1500 rpm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts