Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share my install of my lights, they change 7 colors and have many different modes that either flash, stay still, or go through all the colors fast or slow.

I used a add a circuit in my fuse box for power and grounded the negative.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soccerluvr4 said:
Yes, very much... Will be the first thing I do when/if i get a mustang.
Lol if you go to google, type in ledglow lighting. Will pull it right up man, they have everything from under glow kits, to interior, engine bay, and wheel LEDs.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Looks cool. Long as they stay inside lol on mobile if you hit the arrow fast enough it looks like a disco :good;

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silvrskoundrel said:
Looks cool. Long as they stay inside lol on mobile if you hit the arrow fast enough it looks like a disco :good;
You should see it when they flash through all the colors quickly.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
You should see it when they flash through all the colors quickly.
if there were an epileptic smiley face it would be the one id use right now haha

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm pretty sure that would be illegal here... At least running them while driving. Maybe not as a show piece tho.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I was gonna order this off amazon but didn't like some of the reviews, now I see it looks great on your car. Will be ordering Monday and installing next weekend.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NJstanger said:
I was gonna order this off amazon but didn't like some of the reviews, now I see it looks great on your car. Will be ordering Monday and installing next weekend.
I've bought from them before and its always been awesome product, never any issues, and the LEDs have a nice brightness to this but not to much to where it's blinding/nor does it shine outside the car(won't alert anyone)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts