Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally upgraded my shocks and struts and Front lower control arms on my 94 gt. I went with the eibach pro damper shocks and struts to match my eibach pro kit springs and 03 cobra front lower control arms and man what a huge difference it made the steering is super responsive and corners like a dream and a lot smoother ride! When I took my old struts off the one on the passenger side when i depressed it all the way it wouldn't even come back up so these were much needed upgrades lol I would recommend eibach springs and shocks and struts to anyone for there stang the steering is amazing and ride quality is better than stock in my opinion even being a lowered car!

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Also wanna give a shout out to Chris young at A.M. For goin with the eibach pro-dampers to match my spring if anyone has any doubts on what suspension to use go with eibach and get it from A.M. And you will not be disappointed!!! My car handles like it is on rails now!!!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
:cool: Glad to hear you have it installed and you are happy with it.
Reviews like this will help other people decide what they might like on their rides. :good:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trojan Horse said:
:cool: Glad to hear you have it installed and you are happy with it.
Reviews like this will help other people decide what they might like on their rides. :good:
Oh yes it's great!! That's exactly why I posted it! Thank you sir!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts