Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got another warm day here in Ohio and UPS delivered my Shelby shipment the same day... bonus!

Installed the transmission scoop, 4 bolts, took about 5 minutes...looks way better than the stock pencil brace and should help keep trans temps lower.

I also installed the trunk brace, which ties the rear together. Not sure if i love it or not, installation was straight forward and simple enough, time will tell if it does any good or if it's just a cosmetic mod..

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
So I got another warm day here in Ohio and UPS delivered my Shelby shipment the same day... bonus!

Installed the transmission scoop, 4 bolts, took about 5 minutes...looks way better than the stock pencil brace and should help keep trans temps lower.

I also installed the trunk brace, which ties the rear together. Not sure if i love it or not, installation was straight forward and simple enough, time will tell if it does any good or if it's just a cosmetic mod..
Nice!!!!, mine got deliver today. I choose it raw bc i wanted to get it painted red to match the car.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
be interested to hear from the both of ya if you notice much difference in temp with the scoops or not for daily driving or just at the track.

That shelby trunk brace looks awesome! Curious if the back end does feel any different. I know I could instantly feel a difference when I put the tower strut bar on my car and if the same happens with that might consider it!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
shock tower brace looks good...i made mine out of a panhard bar lol. gotta love the difference when being pushed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts