Registered
150 Posts
what did you go with?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
2013_stang_gt said:
told you, i guess that valance is giving him a run for his money, lol
No, he is my neighbor and he actually did it pretty fast and easy! It sounds like a monster, deep as HELL.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I didnt want to do the mod before because i thought that the diffuser will give me trouble to be put in, but after i saw how easy it is i am jumping all over it lol

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My phone ran out of battery that day so all the videos and pic are in my cousins phone, but i am washing the car late today so stay tuned, i am honestly 100 percent happy with my new exhaust, couldnt say otherwise

·
Registered
412 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
My phone ran out of battery that day so all the videos and pic are in my cousins phone, but i am washing the car late today so stay tuned, i am honestly 100 percent happy with my new exhaust, couldnt say otherwise
Someone said the quad tip gt500 ABs are a tad louder than 11-12s like I have. Looking forward to pics/vid.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had readjust the right passenger side because i forgot to.tighten it completely, but me McQueen fixed it today

·
Registered
73 Posts
That looks awesome! Like that it is all Ford. Less is more. Love it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BlueDemon said:
That looks awesome! Like that it is all Ford. Less is more. Love it.
Thanks will post videos that are better than the youtube ones, but its honestly the best sounding exhaust ive have yet to hear, not because its my car but because this new exhaust is just amazing

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
These 13 gt500 muffler are louder than previous models. Some guy at the dealer told me that all the internals where different. And it sounds like an old muscle!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts