Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
i havent installed any of them, but i know that the chin spoiler is just a matter of drilling some holes and putting in some bolts or clips

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Chin spoiler is easy however I would suggest having a second person there to help hold it while u drill. Might not hurt to have a 3rd person there to tell u if its lined up right.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
With the chin spoiler, you could either use some clamps or tape to hold it up and then pop some body clips into 'em and then your done.

With the grille delete you just gotta turn a few screws.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
get a friend to help you keep the chin spoiler centered good, then just drill the holes, it probably wont line up perfectly side to side so DONT lien up one end of it and start and go all the way around.. cuz you will have a gap at the other end when you are done, so center it up first and maybe use a little tape to hold it in place along with a friends help.

the chin spoiler is easy, the hard part is getting the stock honeycomb off, you can take the front bumper off to make it alot easier... but you can also remove the two push pins in the middle between the head lights facing up and then bent the bumper back and reach under to the underside of the stock grill and remove the 4 bolts you will fee, then the stock grill comes out.

after that you can pull out the little place part behind this, (two push pins you need to pull out, look at the new peice to see where they are) then slide the new peice in place and use the two new push pins that it has that are currently holding down the radiator cover, they hold down both now.

bolt the horse up, slide the new place bottom peice on with 3m tape to make sure it sits flush, sit it down only after the bumper is back down and has its push pins back in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts