Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
YouTube it and it'll come up with a guy installing them to his 2000 mustang. Following his video it took me three days but that's cause I didn't have the right tools and kept having to go buy or call around to borrow some. Easy install really.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Took me and my brother from like 10 to 3 to do mine easy as can be... If I had to redo them it wouldn't take but maybe an hour

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Somebody I think suggested me to check the ball joints

·
Registered
359 Posts
What tools were you missing?
C clamp, torque wrench, an extender so the bolts would break loose, and a working jack that didn't leak.

I did the back two springs in one day.

The front took me two days cause I just couldn't get the bolts to break loose and then couldn't compress the breaks to get them back on the rotar.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Yeah always a good idea to have a large c clamp handy....most autoparts sell them for around $6....as for bolts.... always use pb blaster or something just as strong. Itll help big time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.