Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a video of them doing it to there stang or anything? I wanna do it myself.. And any other thing I should do while I'm changing them?

·
Registered
360 Posts
YouTube it and it'll come up with a guy installing them to his 2000 mustang. Following his video it took me three days but that's cause I didn't have the right tools and kept having to go buy or call around to borrow some. Easy install really.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Took me and my brother from like 10 to 3 to do mine easy as can be... If I had to redo them it wouldn't take but maybe an hour

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Somebody I think suggested me to check the ball joints

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ye my brother couldn't get the brake caliper bolts broke loose so we just took the line off Nd had to rebleed the brakes... But neither knew what we was doin

·
Registered
360 Posts
What tools were you missing?
C clamp, torque wrench, an extender so the bolts would break loose, and a working jack that didn't leak.

I did the back two springs in one day.

The front took me two days cause I just couldn't get the bolts to break loose and then couldn't compress the breaks to get them back on the rotar.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Yeah always a good idea to have a large c clamp handy....most autoparts sell them for around $6....as for bolts.... always use pb blaster or something just as strong. Itll help big time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts