Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all I'm new to this Group, I hope all is well. I just ordered and received from PCD the Surge Performance chip for my 2010 V6 Stang. Does anyone have exact instructions on how to properly Install this, when it comes to wires I'm just a little hesitant!!

THANKS

·
Banned
2,140 Posts
Hey Y'all I'm new to this Group, I hope all is well. I just ordered and received from PCD the Surge Performance chip for my 2010 V6 Stang. Does anyone have exact instructions on how to properly Install this, when it comes to wires I'm just a little hesitant!!

THANKS
Well, for one, it should come with instructions, so just wait for it before getting yourself all worked up now. For another, that thing is a piece of crap and you just got ripped off. It's a scam. Need to do a little research before impulse buying based off a description. It's nothing more than a variable resister that will alter the air intake temps the computer "sees" and will make the car run richer. You will not see 6-7 mpg improvement nor 60 HP. But you will feel a lighter wallet and the satisfaction of learning a valuable lesson to do a little research.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
/\ That was what I was going to get at after I saw the link lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts