Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in a wreck the other day . Had my car fixed got it back tonight when I got home noticed that the sweet tea I had in the cup holder splashed all over the buttons now all the buttons stick and seems like its not something I can just clean ....
Would insurance replace this or have some one take it out and clean behind all the buttons ?
I know it sounds stupid but thought I'd ask before I call em ?
Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Too bad you didn't notice & have it added to the estimate. If it's the other driver's insurance paying, definitely bring it up immediately. It is damage caused during the accident.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
You would think the people who repaired it would have noticed it. They should have examined the hole car.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thought so my self . But guess not .

But do you guys think they would do the repair ? Even after iv picked te car up?

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
I would call their hand on it and be on the phone first thing in the morning. How long has it been since they did the repairs?

·
Banned
610 Posts
Too bad you didn't notice & have it added to the estimate. If it's the other driver's insurance paying, definitely bring it up immediately. It is damage caused during the accident.
I agree.. just call and tell them that they didn't fix the buttons lol. Say that when you got wrecked you had tea and it spilled

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got It back today they actually have to redo the stripes bc they don't look so well on the front .
I had the local ford dealer do the work.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
I got It back today they actually have to redo the stripes bc they don't look so well on the front .
I had the local ford dealer do the work.
Before you drive it away, make sure you check it all out man. Give everything a good goin over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts