Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 16 I have a 85 mustang gt how much would liabilaty be in kentucky?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Get a quote..takes probably 10 minutes to get a ballpark estimate online..any major insurance company site

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Since your 16, its probably going to be over $100 no matter what... For me it is cheaper to have my sister (we live in Cali and she lives in NY and doesn't even have a car) registered as the primary driver for my truck and me as a secondary/ occasional driver. I'm a better driver than her, and she lives on the other side of the US and it is still cheaper that way.... Sad life we teens live in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Insurance at the age of 16 is never cheap. I live in ky as well. Shouldnt be real bad simply because it is an older mustang. However, its still considered a sports car. The absolute cheapest insurance that i can recommend you is Progressive. I had Farm Bureau for 16 yrs and out of the blue i decided to check in with Progressive online. I had my Farm Bureau documents in front of me and chose the same coverage. My insurance was cut into half with Progressive

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a gt vin I did the 2.3 turbo swap and where in ky are u located

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm 28, and still pay outrageous prices!

#NASCARdrivingRECORD;)
21...I pay about 400 a month..that's what happens when at age 17 you rack up 3 speeding tickets, careless driving ticket, and more....11 points on my license, they take it at 12 points here in NJ, haven't been pulled over or ticketed In almost 2 years and I'm still paying for my young stupid driving

·
Banned
422 Posts
When i got my license i was 16 and paying 206 a month for liability! Now 5 years later with no accidents and 1 speeder im paying 90 a month on my GT

·
Registered
876 Posts
I seriously got quotes for insurance last month for $300 - $700 a month in cali for a stang i was gonna buy... because im 21 living in cali with alot of tickets... so i got a 2000 stang and pay $101 a month for full coverage... id say get the full coverage because i got screwd by the insurance company on my last stang when i got hit and had liability... but for liability with a clean recoed id say anywhere from $30-$80 but just get a quote

·
Registered
442 Posts
I go through Esurance in Kentucky and for two vehicles it's 217 a month full coverage... I'm thinking about shopping around and getting some quotes to see if I can get anything cheaper

1 - 16 of 16 Posts