Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my intake manifold in and the piece that was cracked ,its still plastic i thought they changed it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are you talking about the crossover where the thermostat is? Or the whole manifold?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Are you talking about the crossover where the thermostat is? Or the whole manifold?
I think he's talking about the nipple for the heater hose. Not the manifold cross over tube, that's not plastic on most replacements.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yeah i was talking about the dam nipple idk why its plastic
They offer any warranty with it? All plastic will so when it keeps heating up his harden more and more and than they crack.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is damn sexy!! On a serious note....I would love to swap out my intake manifold as well as the upper plenum and TB this summer. There are so many options out there. What is a good option for one that bolts right up and will accept the accufab plenum TB setup?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
That is damn sexy!! On a serious note....I would love to swap out my intake manifold as well as the upper plenum and TB this summer. There are so many options out there. What is a good option for one that bolts right up and will accept the accufab plenum TB setup?
A lot of people go with this intake but I hear mixed reviews on it. Looks nice under the hood. Kinda expensive for the performance it gives. But intake manifold varietys are limited in our 4.6s.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/typhoon-manifold-9904-satin.html

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Slap this on and call it a day! Lol this intake manifold is serious bro...serious lmao
Is that a turbo 4.6? Looks awesome

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts