Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who or where I can buy the Edelbrock RPM II upper only, I'm running the Performer RPM now which has the same base. I've looked everywhere and can not find just the upper!

·
Banned
422 Posts
Try calling American Muscle and see if they will sell you just the upper. I would imagine plenty of other people have been in the same situation.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try calling American Muscle and see if they will sell you just the upper. I would imagine plenty of other people have been in the same situation.
Yea I live 10min from AM I'll stop in there this week coming and if they can't help me I'm gonna call Edelbrock!!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Does anyone know who or where I can buy the Edelbrock RPM II upper only, I'm running the Performer RPM now which has the same base. I've looked everywhere and can not find just the upper!
I'm not sure if we can get you just the upper only. Give my CS team a call and see what they can do for you! Your best bet may be going directly to the manufacture. I wish I could be more help to you!

I hope this helps!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if we can get you just the upper only. Give my CS team a call and see what they can do for you! Your best bet may be going directly to the manufacture. I wish I could be more help to you!

I hope this helps!

-Dan
I Definitely will , thanks alot!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts