Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I was backing out of my driveway today, my car bucked quite a bit in reverse. Once I back out, 1st goes smooth, no bucking, and I continue on my way but the engine lacks it's usual punch. As i'm cruising down the road I pull the car out of gear as i'm coming to a stop and it stalls! Fires right back up, idles really low at the next light. Slowly works it's way up to the usual 700-800 but it's real lumpy. I limp it to work, literally cruising into my parking spot stalled out. I think I blew a vacuum line, but I won't be off work for hours. I'd suspect my IAC but the engine lacks power and the TPS is brand spankin' new. Just looking for anything else to check before I get off and make my scans.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a believer in cleaning the iac my car was missing bad idling was real ruff I had a missfire on #5 coil I changed the coils and plugs no change moved the injector around to see if it would move the missfire no change seen a thread on here about the iac causeing problems like I had cleaned it fixed everything soon as I put it back on no more missfire idle smooth as can be its prolly the best the car has ran since I got it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts