Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where on the net can i find stock interior parts for a 1998 vert ive already tryed fordparts.com and late model but i couldnt find the right part could i just order them from my ford dealer

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Try the junkyards and eBay as well as craiglist, a lot of people part out with mustangs when they have been in an accident or something goes wrong it it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Venomouz831 said:
Try the junkyards and eBay as well as craiglist, a lot of people part out with mustangs when they have been in an accident or something goes wrong it it.
i checked the junkyard and the only mustang i was like a 95 and it was torn up and i looked for certain parts i needed like a new instrument cluster my tach doesnt work it stays at 2500 all the time. my center consol compartments latch is broke i need 2 speaker covers and a new top but the new tops gonna have to wait because i dont have a 1000 $ right now haha

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Robbiemustang96 said:
i checked the junkyard and the only mustang i was like a 95 and it was torn up and i looked for certain parts i needed like a new instrument cluster my tach doesnt work it stays at 2500 all the time. my center consol compartments latch is broke i need 2 speaker covers and a new top but the new tops gonna have to wait because i dont have a 1000 $ right now haha
Aren't there multiple junkyards? Check a few more. And you can try teamfordparts.com

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
austinknoll said:
Aren't there multiple junkyards? Check a few more. And you can try teamfordparts.com
there are only 2 and they are right next together.. havnt gone to the other one yet because the day we went to the other one it was closed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts