Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got into my car tonight and the interior light did not turn off after the engine was started, got out of the car locked it with the remote and its still on ! had to remove the bulb ! Any ideas ?Please help ! 99 35th Anniversary V6. :disgust:

Im the one with the "NO FEAR" eyes on the far right, bikes are my other passion,there 3rd on the list ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried that, the light was off before i unlocked the car, it turns on by its self when you unlock the doors with the remote as you know, then usually goes off when you start the engine ! tonight it stayed on !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, there is an SVT badge on the bootlid with a Cobra snake ! You failed to notice the Cobra taillights though ! Orange rear turnsignals are a legal requirement here in the UK. Nobody in the UK "well hardly" knows what a Cobra is, Mustangs are very rare overhere, belive it or not this V6 atracts more atention than a new Ferrari here in England !

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
scrimsmustang said:
Yes, there is an SVT badge on the bootlid with a Cobra snake ! You failed to notice the Cobra taillights though ! Orange rear turnsignals are a legal requirement here in the UK. Nobody in the UK "well hardly" knows what a Cobra is, Mustangs are very rare overhere, belive it or not this V6 atracts more atention than a new Ferrari here in England !
your car does look badass though :thumbs2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts