Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i was looking for leather seats i have stock cloth and stumbled upon these they look so cool

2010-2012 Mustang Predator Seats / Interior Kit - MRT

Take a look i know it 1300 for them and 1500 for the headrest but these look awesome i think i might wait a little bit longer until the cloth wears more down

·
Registered
434 Posts
You will need to add another $1,000. for install. Those are leather covers.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gil_T2 said:
You will need to add another $1,000. for install. Those are leather covers.
Won't be that much I think like 200 for install I get stuff installed cheap

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

My long tubes cost 300 to install and that was more of a pain so it might be 150 I'm thinking

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
IMO I do not like the diamond cut :( it looks like it should be installed in a Chevy Impala..... Sorry! It just my opinion.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My long tubes cost 300 to install and that was more of a pain so it might be 150 I'm thinking
Yea , good luck with that 150.00, You obviously have never recovered seats before

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I love the Predator seats but save the money & do it yourself. Ive recovered twice and I suck at DIY for the most part. Takes about 4-6 hours to do fronts & back (back is simple), but its not difficult, just time-consuming. Just get some extra, industrial zip-ties (no more hog rings...yea) before you start.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the Predator seats but save the money & do it yourself. Ive recovered twice and I suck at DIY for the most part. Takes about 4-6 hours to do fronts & back (back is simple), but its not difficult, just time-consuming. Just get some extra, industrial zip-ties (no more hog rings...yea) before you start.
do you like the seats

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Schram1 said:
do you like the seats
Sorry, I meant I love how they look & Ive recovered S197 seats but I havent ever owned Predators. Theyre just covers, though, so beyond durability, what you see is what you get Id imagine.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If u want to do what I did I bought the oem leather seat covers from an eBay store called roush overstock . They take and sell the oem parts and replace them with their roush parts before sale . I payed about 400for the set and I did the labor myself . It takes about 8 hours from stArt to finish . Anyone can do it just take your time .

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
geepoons said:
If u want to do what I did I bought the oem leather seat covers from an eBay store called roush overstock . They take and sell the oem parts and replace them with their roush parts before sale . I payed about 400for the set and I did the labor myself . It takes about 8 hours from stArt to finish . Anyone can do it just take your time .
Yah I've seen those on eBay for 300 I'm not a big fan of those, I really wanted the Shelby seats they had them for sale on shelby store i think for 350 now their out it would be sweet to have the perforated leather ones

·
Registered
411 Posts
geepoons said:
Do the ones from roush come with instructions? I'm new at installing things but rather Do it myself then throw another 200 into the install.. My wife said itd be my Christmas gift

·
Registered
411 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
Do the ones from roush come with instructions? I'm new at installing things but rather Do it myself then throw another 200 into the install.. My wife said itd be my Christmas gift
Never mind I asked them and they said no instructions but it looks simple enough

·
Registered
535 Posts
That seems way overpriced. Me and my buddy did his fronts and backs in his 66 with buns for only 310 brand new. I know these are a pull over style but idk about $700 more!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Rosco said:
That seems way overpriced. Me and my buddy did his fronts and backs in his 66 with buns for only 310 brand new. I know these are a pull over style but idk about $700 more!
I bought the gt take off from roush on eBay for 350

·
Registered
535 Posts
Aruiz42 said:
I bought the gt take off from roush on eBay for 350
That seems a lot better to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts