Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
First off, I want to personally welcome you to Mustang Evolution! I'm glad to have you in our company, I hope that you find the forums to be an asset to you for years to come.

Please use the introductions forum to tell us something about yourself: Where are you from? What do you drive? How long have you owned your Mustang(s)? Anything else we should know about you? The introductions forum is not to be used as a help forum, please post any Mustang related questions in one of the more appropriate forums, this will assure that you get the best answer in the shortest amount of time.

Also please make sure you read the Community Rules

Enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I bought a Grabber Blue 2014 GT Premium with track pack, glass roof, and Recaro seats in October. It's my daily driver and I wouldn't have it any other way. No performance Mods yet, but hopefully soon. Thanks for having me and looking forward to sharing my mods with everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm Brisia, I have 99 mustang originally v6 with 00 gt motor. Great car absolutely love it.I would like some more power under the hood

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
High my name is Jason. Its been awhile since ive been on this site (forgot my old log in) anyway I'm a proud owner of a 2014 v6 base stang. Looking forward to having some fun with this one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself.

Took delivery of my 2014 DIB v6 performance package mustang in december! I have been a lurker on these forums for a while now (had a 2010 ford mustang before) and wanted to say hey.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys and gals! My name is Brandon, i drive a 2014 v6. Magnaflow catbacks, gt/cs wing are the only mods on as of now. With thatsaid i have jlt cai, billet front grille, louvers, and amr wheels waiting to be put on. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi!! I am Libin, basically from India and been to states from last year. I recently bought a 2013 GT base model, Manual, black..
It's a dream come true for me.. I was in love with pony the first day I saw a photo of the car. I still can't believe I own one :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey , got a 2013 mustang gt convertible silver beast ! 20 years in the making. Things to do: buy your dream car, done and done! I'm from Toronto just want to get some help with my mod choices and what better then to ask other best car on Gods green earth drives then you guys :)

Keep it Fast , safe and off the wall !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, all.

Bought myself a black 2012 V6 6months ago and i cant say im disapointed. I will be modding it alot and ive had so many great tips from lurking that joining the forum was the only logical thing to do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all noob here. Just got a 14 mustang gt, traded in my dodge ram 1500 no mods yet but tons to come soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster! I have a 2013 GT - love it. I've been modding at a good pace for about a year. Started with a Barton shifter and bracket and got the fever! Now she has Airraid CAI, BBK 85mm TB, Boss 302 manifold, with Bama tunes. I did full suspension with an Eibach kit and JPC upper control arm, SR Performance LCAs, BMR Panhard bar. I am running on TSW 'cadwell's staggered, with Nitto tires. I am also using Borla S Axlebacks. Currently I am trying to find a mid pipe and some long tubes that will pass emissions in Las Vegas. My profile is my engine bay. I will add some exteriors later. Thanks for all the great advice folks!!! Keep it up!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newb from SE Oklahoma, 99 GT Convertible. Ported heads, CAI, BBK TB, x pipe, dual flows, eibach springs, 18x9 black chrome FR500's, Steeda Triax shifter, pioneer deck, factory Mach 460. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1396039575.011102.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all new to the mustang life style my name is Nate I am 24 years old it has been my lifetime dream to own a mustang and within six months I have a 2014 mustang and a 92 foxbody mustang that I am building a 347 stroker for hope to meet some other enthusiast in my area

1 - 20 of 259 Posts