Mustang Evolution Forum banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man, I really appreciate the compliment. Always great to be around guys who appreciate nice rides. As far as I can see all of the rides deserve much respect.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah all it takes is one mod and then you're hooked. My first mod was wheels. Then a few cosmetic mods and now I'm doing performance mods. Lol!

·
Premium Member
6,886 Posts
Oh I don't know about monsters. I mean they used the M90 on them. Why they didn't put the TVS on them is a mystery to me. Some things I'd do differently, but I like the car a lot.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All
im brett currently in oregon but have been mostly everywhere just bought and 02 V6 5spd a couple of weeks ago its my first mustang always loved them but didn't get a chance to own one till now but I got my work cut out for me she's been neglected and needs a lot of love lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys. My name's Emmanuel. I drive a 2013 5.0. I'm from Albuquerque New Mexico. Im 19 years old, almost 20. Hope to find great benefits from the Mevo community.! Heres a pic.! ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1486007416.805827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo My name is Slim, I own a 2013 3.7 Convertible 'Stang. I've had it about 6 months, so this will be my 1st FULL summer with my baby. I'm in love already and haven't even started to Mod!!!! This is the 1st one, next I'm going for the GT350!!! Looking forward to learning about, and checking out some of the most amazing pieces of human automotive machinery ever produced... THE FORD MUSTANG!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello

Hello from north of the border. Just pulled my pony out of storage for the winter and I'm super stoked to have it on the road again. I've just ordered a few bolt-ons and changing the rear differential from stock to 4.10 and have a Bama tuner in the mail .It should be here Monday or Tuesday. So I'm so obsessing over my ride right now lol Anyway looking forward to getting​ to know u peeps.Hopefully I can pick your brains on what's good and bad to do to my ride because I don't know squat. Chow for now

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome ! Got a V6 myself . It came with a Cervini C-series body kit with the custom side exhaust so it was too good to pass up it was just so slow but M.E. has helped me make smart choices to pep my V6 goodluck with making your mods and bring hat V6 to life-Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. My name is Nelson. Been serving in the USAF for 14 yrs and currently stationed in Italy. I've been a BMW guy for a few years and still enjoy driving and wrenching on them. But the time has come to purchase a new car. The wife and I are very interested in the new 2018 GT Premium w/ Performance Package. I'm just here to learn more about the current gen Mustang and any maintenance issues you guys have been experiencing. I enjoy wrenching on vehicles so I'm looking forward to all the tech advice as well. Cheers! ?

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Hey guys. My name is Nelson. Been serving in the USAF for 14 yrs and currently stationed in Italy. I've been a BMW guy for a few years and still enjoy driving and wrenching on them. But the time has come to purchase a new car. The wife and I are very interested in the new 2018 GT Premium w/ Performance Package. I'm just here to learn more about the current gen Mustang and any maintenance issues you guys have been experiencing. I enjoy wrenching on vehicles so I'm looking forward to all the tech advice as well. Cheers! ?
Welcome! Thanks for your service!

201 - 220 of 259 Posts