Mustang Evolution Forum banner

241 - 257 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone my name is David I have owned mustangs for most of my life ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1504648778.021544.jpg 2001 Mustang also the2017 V6 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1504648947.689975.jpg we also have 2002 convertable mustang also pictures at a later date.So just lovem Muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,
This is actually my first mustang (2016 convertible v6). I mostly worked on everyone else's cars. I have worked on everything under the sun. Had a really awesome neighbor who restored old cars and took me under his wing when I was 13. I grew up with every big muscle car, between my uncles and father we were always drive, working on or talking crap about the others vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Guys my name is Heber from Queens, NY. I've owned about 6 mustang so far. My current project is my 94 convertible that my father gave me when I graduated from Marine basic training in 2004 and I also own a 2015 EcoBoost.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the Forum

Hi:

My name is Chris. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I drive a 2007 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe Coupe. I've been driving my ride through all seasons for the past 10 years, and I love it. I'm having a bit of an issue with it right now, but I'll post that in another forum.
Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m Matt and I live in Savannah, GA. In my younger days (twenties) I was into imports and enjoyed putting money into my cars. I reached 40 last year and rewarded myself with my mid-life crisis manual 2011 Mustang GT.

Reactions: crjackson2134

·
Registered
420 Posts
I’m Matt and I live in Savannah, GA. In my younger days (twenties) I was into imports and enjoyed putting money into my cars. I reached 40 last year and rewarded myself with my mid-life crisis manual 2011 Mustang GT.
Welcome to MEVO.

241 - 257 of 257 Posts