Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done this, if so did you have to have a custom dash kit made? Or is it possible at all? Any other tablets used. I have an 07 gt. I already have a pioneer double din but would sell if i could get a tablet to fit!

·
Registered
138 Posts
i haven't seen one on a mustang but i have seen one in a range rover but i dont see why it wouldnt work. just go to a shop that does custom car audio systems and see what they say. also if you do it make sure you get a 3g or 4g model so you get internet when traveling for GPS.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
i haven't seen one on a mustang but i have seen one in a range rover but i dont see why it wouldnt work. just go to a shop that does custom car audio systems and see what they say. also if you do it make sure you get a 3g or 4g model so you get internet when traveling for GPS.
Yeah you'll want access to cellular data networks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys! Just completed my install of a new HU (Kenwood DNN770HD) and an iPad Mini in-dash in my 2012 Roush State II Mustang GT. I also added a Maestro RR unit to retain all Sync and Steering Wheel Controls for iPad and HU. Please check it out (and share), and let me know what y'all think. Comments and suggestions appreciated! You can see a vid of my install here: IPad Mini Install in Mustang - YouTube

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys! Just completed my install of a new HU (Kenwood DNN770HD) and an iPad Mini in-dash in my 2012 Roush State II Mustang GT. I also added a Maestro RR unit to retain all Sync and Steering Wheel Controls for iPad and HU. Please check it out (and share), and let me know what y'all think. Comments and suggestions appreciated! You can see a vid of my install here: IPad Mini Install in Mustang - YouTube

How did you do the logo? That is awesome! Do you have it set so the iPad automatically turns on with the car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts