Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I believe so, as long as you don't lose the wifi signal. I was looking at those then decided to get my inTune. Something about the direct connection appealed to me.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
CorDog009 said:
I believe so, as long as you don't lose the wifi signal. I was looking at those then decided to get my inTune. Something about the direct connection appealed to me.
I could have sworn they were over Bluetooth?

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Are talking about the iTSX?

SCT iTSX Wireless Tuner

I like the extra features. I often wish I had purchased this model. At the time, I was concerned about the reliability of the Bluetooth connection to the module that plugs into the ODB2 port. Kinda wish I had tried it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Azure said:
Are talking about the iTSX?

SCT iTSX Wireless Tuner

I like the extra features. I often wish I had purchased this model. At the time, I was concerned about the reliability of the Bluetooth connection to the module that plugs into the ODB2 port. Kinda wish I had tried it.
yeah that's it

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have the iTSX tuner....I just loaded my Performance tune today and so far I love it. I still need to mess with all the features though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
13BlkSunshine said:
I have the iTSX tuner....I just loaded my Performance tune today and so far I love it. I still need to mess with all the features though.
Let me know how you like it

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just down loaded the app but can't figure out how to use it can some help me ? Do I need to buy a special price that goes in the reader under the steering wheel ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just down loaded the app but can't figure out how to use it can some help me ? Do I need to buy a special price that goes in the reader under the steering wheel ?
Yes, you need to buy the dongle....the app is for demonstration purposes only until it is paired. I messed around with some of the features yesterday and I am happy I went this route....yes, it was a little more expensive than the handheld but since I do not own any windows based computers this was the best way for me to go.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/itsx-tuner-1112gt.html

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
does anyone know who wrote the app for the iphone?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts