Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I am when the news calls for the first snow of this winter I'm gonna throw on my stock rims again.

·
Registered
673 Posts
When I go off to college next year I will put it up on blocks in my dads garage, then put it back on the road for the summer and keep doing that until I'm out of school.

·
Registered
304 Posts
9tee7pony said:
When I go off to college next year I will put it up on blocks in my dads garage, then put it back on the road for the summer and keep doing that until I'm out of school.
Why would you put it in blocks?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Bamman said:
Why would you put it in blocks?
To prevent flat spots on the rims and tires from it sitting.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

MachMan1017 said:
To prevent flat spots on the rims and tires from it sitting.
Also makes it a lot harder to steal lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol i've always used any of my mustangs as my full year DD so come winter i'll toss the nobly tires on the back and 200ish pounds of sand in the trunk like usual

·
Registered
729 Posts
Mezmer said:
That's because yours is a DD. There is no point for you.
I just owe like 6 more payments on this one, and was thinking about getting a 2015 & driving it only on the weekends,i know its a long time from now.... 25 & no kids

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
99ford said:
I couldn't do Michigan winters unless it was for good money.

I'm so spoiled in the south there's only a handful of winter days you wouldn't want to drive a Stang.
What is this"winter" you speak of?

·
Registered
450 Posts
99ford said:
I couldn't do Michigan winters unless it was for good money.

I'm so spoiled in the south there's only a handful of winter days you wouldn't want to drive a Stang.
I am with you, the first time I saw people posting about putting up there stangs for winter I thought they were crazy but I understand now. Love the south.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
thankfully we dont have bad winters here so I get to drive mine all year round :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts