Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Id completely agree with that. People can't function without there phones. Everyone walks with there phone out in front of them and there head down like there reading a map or something. I wish all cell.phone carriers would fail for one day!!!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I hate how complacent we have gotten. Just go to any public place and look around. (you gotta put your phone down to try this) look around and see how many people are glued to their phones. I'll bet more then half. If all cell phones failed for one day, it would be chaos.

It's sad but it seems like SmartPhones, make people stupid.
-iPhone user

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
primer2tone said:
I hate how complacent we have gotten. Just go to any public place and look around. (you gotta put your phone down to try this) look around and see how many people are glued to their phones. I'll bet more then half. If all cell phone failed for one day, it would be chaos.

It's sad but it seems like SmartPhones, make people stupid.
-iPhone user
I not Stuphid!!... (posted by my iPhone). Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
LOL
This is such a random subject.. but hey I have a droid X2 so what can I say!
Why do you think Im always on here.. Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I love my iPhone and Mustang. But this a new generation full of crazy technology. I don't find this random at all. Every kid I see are glued to their phones.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Oh no, I meant like random subject to see on this site.

But yeah 6 out of 8 people in the room I'm in right now are on their phones.. so makes sense!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Its scary how true this is, lol
The only bad thing is that when they start putting more tech into cars for teenagers it will only distract them more from driving which will create even more accidents
:disgust:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts