Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i put nitro super charge turbo or a tune is there a way i can keep my waranty ??

What shuld i not pu on my car if i want to keep my waranty !

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Pretty much everything you listed will void the warranty. Axle backs is about it. Now if you want to purchase a SC kit from the dealer and have them install it you can have that done with a warranty. Even a simple aftermarket tune will void the warranty. This topic has been discussed many times over and I'm sure this will be another debate because their are people out there that have done mods and their dealership still honors their warranty.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
DDTCM said:
Pretty much everything you listed will void the warranty. Axle backs is about it. Now if you want to purchase a SC kit from the dealer and have them install it you can have that done with a warranty. Even a simple aftermarket tune will void the warranty. This topic has been discussed many times over and I'm sure this will be another debate because their are people out there that have done mods and their dealership still honors their warranty.
Yeah depends on the dealer. Safe answer is no. They have the right to refuse repairs.

I do have a local dealer that over looks things but know other dealers are not that way in my area.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
DDTCM said:
Having that said, I would check with your dealer

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
ford can install a ford racing supercharger and keep your warranty, but the tune isnt great, and many have issues they never get sorted, basically you would be better off selling and buying a GT500 with the extra cash it would end up costing (10k could be more)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts