Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently interested on a 2011 GT, it has 49K miles (not sure if thats a lot for this year or what the average is) 6spd performance package, rear camera, brembo brakes, leather interior, heated seats etc.. it has sve wheels (does include the 19" performance pkg wheels)
Ford dealer is asking $17k what do u you guys think? Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mistake, yes it has the 3.73 gear ratio

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
18 Posts
So does it have Brembos or not? Even without Brembos that isn't too bad from a dealer. miles are decently low for an 11. figure 5.5 years old thats a little under 10k a year, most people drive 15-20k on a car in a year. get them to 15 or 16 and you have a good deal. Or get them to throw in some oil changes or something to sweeten the pot since most dealers have become very firm on list prices for used cars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yeah I had a 2011 mustang gt, only issue I would address would be if its a manual just make sure everything shifts good.
+1

the 11's and 12's had a few trans issues that were sorted for the 13-14 cars. Otherwise same car mechanically. i'd suggest on the test drive get it all the way up to 7k and shift it quick to make sure everything is still strong, as well as making sure no clutch issues. Also find out if you can get a history report for any maintenance done, if the trans has been repaired or replaced you should be set.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'd say it's a perfectly good deal as is. Avg milage on 2011 mustang right now are high 60s low 70k range. Just make sure to get an Autocheck to make sure it hasn't been in an accident.

·
Banned
145 Posts
If you want to modify the suspension you need to be aware that there is a known issue with the 2011 GT's EPAS and after market a-arms.
The initial solution was to buy the BOSS 302S steering rack, but you can find a steering rack from a '13+ and should solve the problem of violent shudder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts