Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GF said she thought my car might be making a ticking noise, I haven't noticed it but now she's got me paranoid so I almost hear it hahaha, what u guys think?
http://videobam.com/WgmrB

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds alright to me.. Change your oil if you want
Yea that's what I thought, oil is fresh, just changed 600 miles ago, although I am thinking about going back to mobil 1 full syn, they only had 3 quarts left and really didnt wanna drive to the next town, so grabbed quaker state advanced durability

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yea that's what I thought, oil is fresh, just changed 600 miles ago, although I am thinking about going back to mobil 1 full syn, they only had 3 quarts left and really didnt wanna drive to the next town, so grabbed quaker state advanced durability
I don't hear much.. Like he said, I'd just flush the oil and see if it gets rid of it.. no need to be paranoid.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't hear much.. Like he said, I'd just flush the oil and see if it gets rid of it.. no need to be paranoid.
Lmao I pulled home and my GF goes "is your engine ticking"..I said dont even say that to me..popped the hood, sounded alright too me, but she put it in my head and got me paranoid hahahaha

·
Registered
620 Posts
Lmao I pulled home and my GF goes "is your engine ticking"..I said dont even say that to me..popped the hood, sounded alright too me, but she put it in my head and got me paranoid hahahaha
Lol, I stopped listening to my girlfriend... She'll tell me her brakes are failing when they'll be making a slight grinding from them being new and her STOMPING on them before they even break in....

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Is the Quaker state fully synthetic ? If not you better get it out if you have been running fully synthetic all along. Once you use synthetic you can't go back to regular oil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts