Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I was hoping that things would pick up here over the summer like they have before, but that does not appear to have happened this year.....sad, as I love this forum. Facebook groups have kind of overtaken forums for popularity and membership I think.......

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
There are like probably a dozen or so regulars who help each other out but yeah... it is what it is. FB is killing most of the small forums and even big ones. The only one that is still crazy good is SVT Performance. They have a **** hot admin/mod team there too they even went so far as the completely tell photobucket to screw off and recovered/updated every single PB link on the forum so all the pics worked again.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
they even went so far as the completely tell photobucket to screw off and recovered/updated every single PB link on the forum so all the pics worked again.
Nice job telling PB where they could put it, and restoring the picture links. That shows dedication to their customer base too. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I check here several times a day. I got kicked out of the numerous fb mustang groups I was in because I told it like it was and people don’t like it when you disagree with them. Lol

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I look for updates numerous times throughout the day but don't post very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Lorraine's driver
8,168 Posts
I love this forum too. It bums me out because i really prefer the forum format better than FB, IG, etc. Part of the problem is not have good app support for phones. The kids only want to use apps. A few years back, the previous app maker for this and many other forums just up and quit supporting their app. Since then, there just hasn't been something good that works for like people want. Even a really good app would only bring some in though. It's mainly FB and IG that people seem to like nowadays. Probably Snapchat too lol.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love this forum too. It bums me out because i really prefer the forum format better than FB, IG, etc. Part of the problem is not have good app support for phones. The kids only want to use apps. A few years back, the previous app maker for this and many other forums just up and quit supporting their app. Since then, there just hasn't been something good that works for like people want. Even a really good app would only bring some in though. It's mainly FB and IG that people seem to like nowadays. Probably Snapchat too lol.
I like the "old fashion" actually reading w/ a PC online too! ;) :)

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
I still use the app and it still works fine for me on Android. Yeah it is old AF tho.

Nicer thing about forums too is its more of a community vs the morons on FB.

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
I’m on here occasionally. My frequency dwindled down to almost nothing since I can’t post photos in my thread anymore. I’ve tried on numerous occasions. But I’ll never be a part of anything relating to fb.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I thought it was kind of funny looking at all the views with no responses, maybe everyone jumped ship to the jeep community

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I do not have FACEBOOK.
I do not want it.
I have enough trouble trying to find time to read my telephone book.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
It's a good tool. But def not for everyone. I think it now does way more harm than good unfortunately

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
497 Posts
I come to the site when I get an email notice each day. My problem is I have a 2015 that I modded a bit, I'm not going to tune or boost or lower (it's a convertible), and damn it everything is working correctly!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I check the board on the go. I work two jobs! I got a 2014 Oxford white California Special stang with 1720 miles on it and a red 2014 Mustang GT with 21,834 miles on it! I have a 2014 Rocky Ridge GMC 1500 SLT truck that I ride most of the time! I live in West Virginia and 8 years of no money our roads are awful!

Yes I do pay attention though! I just don't post a lot! I have got to take my red Gt and get a ding fixed at the body shop on Tuesday! Somebody dented it real good! Makes me sick at my stomach! Anyway sorry for being a big mouth!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
I check the board on the go. I work two jobs! I got a 2014 Oxford white California Special stang with 1720 miles on it and a red 2014 Mustang GT with 21,834 miles on it! I have a 2014 Rocky Ridge GMC 1500 SLT truck that I ride most of the time! I live in West Virginia and 8 years of no money our roads are awful!

Yes I do pay attention though! I just don't post a lot! I have got to take my red Gt and get a ding fixed at the body shop on Tuesday! Somebody dented it real good! Makes me sick at my stomach! Anyway sorry for being a big mouth!
MSP Ecoboost?
Is that you?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts