Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 1996 white mustang for sale for $2200 and really wanna buy it because I absolutely love mustangs and it would be my first car and I'd have to buy it because- my parents won't. I'm not sure if it will hold up though although everything is apparently ok with it right now. It has a 3.8 v-6 engine...any thoughts ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
There's not nearly enough information in your question for a good answer. We would need to know the mileage, model (coupe, GT coupe, convertible, etc.), automatic or manual transmission, and so on. Once you have all that information, your first step should be to go to http://www.kbb.com and find out what it says about the value of that car in your area. If you're still interested after that, your next step should be to have a mechanic take a look at it; this may cost you $100 but could save you from making an expensive mistake. Remember this car is 15 years old! Also, it may be a good idea to get a Car Fax on it.

FYI, a coupe with 155,000 miles, an automatic trans, and in GOOD condition in my area is worth about $2,275.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts