·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
263 Posts
It would be true after you add a CAI and a TB

EDIT: Actually I just noticed it's a side exit system...Well from what I've heard, side exit systems may sound good and look good, but they actually have shown HP decrease in v6 stangs.

Best to go with the dual rear exits...atleast thats the magna flow pkg im saving for

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I wanna go for rear dual exhaust, the body kit I wanna get would be great for it. But I mean, really 25 hp? Sounds a little too much for just an exhaust n all.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Anytime you see a performance upgrade and they list the hp and tq gains, those are the MAX that you could gain from puttting on the selected item. So if you have a single tube exhaust, but had heads, a cam, and all the works, and then added the dual exahust kit, you could see that 22.5 hp gain.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
no, most likely and average person will see 5-10 hp and in a rare case 15, but over 20 would just be amazing.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I still want side exhaust..eventhough it may make me lose hp. It just looks awesome

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I was going to go for the side exhaust, but if I lose HP... I'd hate myself for doing that.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
If anything it'd be like a 2-3 hp loss. Eventhough every one counts with a v6 you wouldn't be able to tell over the rumble of the exhaust lol. I just love the way it looks when it's cold with side exhaust. Smoke coming out of the side of the car

·
Registered
676 Posts
werd thats what i was thinking i think i'm gonna get this one

2 cat offroad X-pipe with dual side exit system

but i need a job 1st

BTW flows=t'eh lose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts