Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I would like it more in the deck lid on a corner because it is exactly the same one as the one on the caliper and they are right next to each other, maybe if it was a different size. Thanks for the idea! I have four brembo decals laying around will put one on the back

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I personally don't like it. I thought it would be an interesting topic though. I'm not a fan of brand recognition like this, unless there are sponsors involved.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Doesn't bother me since it's small. On the front quarter it's kind of redundant IMHO--the caliper is right there. I know over on the Brembo50 site they do have a faux gas cap cover with the Brembo logo if you want to go that way.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Mikeyt03 said:
I personally don't like it. I thought it would be an interesting topic though. I'm not a fan of brand recognition like this, unless there are sponsors involved.
I personally don't like it. It looks good with just the 5.0 badge

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not a fan of it personally.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I say leave it off. Its looks tacky under the 5.0 badge plus kinda draw the attention away from it IMO. But like most said Its your ride so do whatever the hell you want. If you like it keep it!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
JH2010GT said:
I say leave it off. Its looks tacky under the 5.0 badge plus kinda draw the attention away from it IMO. But like most said Its your ride so do whatever the hell you want. If you like it keep it!
Personally I like to debadge cars, but I do think I'll keep the 5.0 badges because let's not lie here, I bought a 2011 over a 2012 for that sexy 5.0L

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm all for it if you like it, so do whatever you like. It's different and so small that most won't give it much attention.

Personally I wouldn't do it to my own 5.0, but that just isn't my kind of thing to do, doesn't mean it looks bad. I'm more about no badges at all, let them wonder what it is, or assume its a v6 until it smokes them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts